Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'll always believe in the possibility of conspiracy theories and after hearing the ones about 9/11, I actually quite a strong belief that those are in fact true.

See, governmental conspiracies do happen. But they just don't last a long time. Governments are incapable of keeping secrets. 100% incapable of them.

There are so many wild conspiracy theories flying around the world, if one was to believe 10% of them one could hardly dare to go outside. When it comes to this Area 51 thing - I can't see how any of the conspiracy theories surrounding that have been confirmed? An idea that it was, or is, a place where the USAF tests experimental aircraft is hardly a conspiracy theory in the first place.

And this PRISM/NSA story? Wow, an intelligence organization in the world's most powerful country carries out surveillance of internet activity that they find suspicious? The news is that it was leaked. Do anyone believe that China and Russia don't do something similar? Not that it makes it morally right, but I'm not very surprised.

The step from that, to "the US government staged 9/11" or "freemasons control the world and have done so for 200 years", is long.

When sports authors talk about "Alex Rodriguez's inner circle of confidants" I get the idea that this man has created a personality cult around himself...and that he actually believes in it.

When sports authors talk about "Alex Rodriguez's inner circle of confidants" I get the idea that this man has created a personality cult around himself...and that he actually believes in it.

I think your impression is 100% correct. Look at the difference between him and Ken Griffey Jr. Junior maintained a level head and stayed clean despite his injuries and was a great player. A-Rod could have been that, but he lost all touch with reality

I hope Ken Griffey Jr. was clean. That guy had a hell of a career, and he was always good, sometimes great. A-Rod, I wonder if he's played a clean game of baseball in his professional career. They're ruining the sport.

I don't care who does steroids or hgh. Let Bonds, Sosa, McGuire, Clemens in the hall of fame.
No steroid or hgh will give you hand eye coordination to make contact with the ball.
HGH has a lot of medical benefits to the human body. To be able to heal the body that quick let all athletes who want to heal themselves do it.
Let's see any of you or me get hgh we won't have world class speed, nor world class strength or proper technique to hit a ball, kick a ball, tackle etc
But we will heal faster and have better stamina that's it.

Problem is they aren't being compared to the average person, they are being compared to other world class players. In which case that extra stamina will make a difference, and should injuries occur any other player would be out for a lot longer. That's not a good argument.

Hi guys, I have a screenshot of Rush bootlegs on my hard drive. In *.bmp format. Do you know how to put that picture in a post (or conversation message)? I see the image icon but it asks for an url.

Right next to the "post reply" button there is an "upload a file" button. Try that.

Rush bootlegs.JPG

Cool thanks! And since you're a Rush fan. Are you interested in some of these bootlegs (or all)? Alltogether it's 4,4 gigabyte. Most stuff is of pretty good quality and some of it is of superb soundboard recording quality. Later I will also ask the question in the Rush topic. :)

Maybe, since I don't have any Rush bootlegs. What is the quality on the Hemispheres era stuff like?

Back