Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, it's a tv show that started as a Funny or Die skit. But it is also a LC game - get stupidly drunk, then talk about history. The show does that, then puts it to actors and scenes. Quite, quite, quite funny.

That's pretty cool!

I've decided to look into modifying my computer/IT career path.... I'm thinking that, rather than be a 'desk jockey' forever, I want to work towards being able to do contract-style projects. You know? Roll in and set up new systems/servers/infrastructure, work a job for 6-12 months, then roll on to the next one.... I hafta figure that out. :)

That's pretty cool!

I've decided to look into modifying my computer/IT career path.... I'm thinking that, rather than be a 'desk jockey' forever, I want to work towards being able to do contract-style projects. You know? Roll in and set up new systems/servers/infrastructure, work a job for 6-12 months, then roll on to the next one.... I hafta figure that out. :)

Hell man, you get that on the go, you could have a little business.

Right?! I'm not sure that I have the skill set for it yet, so I'm trying to figure out what I need to know to make that happen. I know I need to work really hard on networking, and probably do more in SAN/Virtual Environments. I've set up a Virtual machine at home and am putting some servers on it to practice.

Back