Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

<LooseCannon> When they were playing the baseball game against the Vulcans

So the Government this week finally admitted that area 51 exist. People were called crazy, naive and conspiracy theorist to say this decades ago. Just like the gulf of tonkin was a conspiracy until they admitted it. The US government spying on all it's citizens was a conspiracy until they admitted it.
So is big foot real? Did Atlantis exist? Did the aliens help the Egyptians built the pyramids? Did Neil Armstrong and Buzz see aliens during the moon landing? Did Paul McCartney really die in a car accident and the one now is a look a like? Has time travel been invited and some people among us are really from the future? Who knows but just because the government will deny/dismiss these theories doesn't mean their not true. There's no concrete evidence but I wouldn't doubt any of it. And if they're lies then they're lies but the government hasn't earned my trust to believe them when something is a conspiracy theory and to just leave it as that. I can balance in the middle of believing or not.

Area 51 is exactly what military and political experts have guessed - a testing ground for airplanes, including the U2 and the B2.

Back