Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let me guess: There are pictpgraphic instructions at the bottom of the lid, but people first have to find the correct lid to open? :halo:

They didn't bother to try. If anything goes wrong with the printer they just ask me to look at it. I guess I've got a natural affinity with printers...

They didn't bother to try. If anything goes wrong with the printer they just ask me to look at it. I guess I've got a natural affinity with printers...
Anyone who works in an office knows this is a rare and precious skill.
I would wait for the next outage and ask for a raise.

I work at a terrible office. Everyone knows how to change the toner cartridge, how to deal with paper jams and how to operate the scanner and copy machine. I have no chance to shine at all.

I think I've said before, but we have a bunch of HDDs here that we can't re-use, so we take a pile of them over to the parking lot and beat the hell out of them with a sledge hammer. Very fun!

Late on this conversation but In my office, we have an IT guy that usually fixes any printer/fax/copier related problems. We're just a bunch of helpless women (and some men) who think its the end of the world when something goes wrong because its pretty much just that. When something goes wrong, it never gets solved as fast as it needs to. ::)

Sitting in the bus overhearing a friendly (!) conversation between a Kosovo Albanian and a Serb. The Kosovar won't belive the Serb is not superstitious.

You should have brought up some historical facts and started bus war, video it, and post it on youtube. You missed your chance

Back