Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Winamp is shit.

I use iTunes for archiving music but spotify is the best player IMO.

Any solutions?
Use Windows Media Player.

Bloodstock was great yesterday. I got a nice pink wristband, the kind of thing cheap-ass Download Festival son't give day ticketers. I saw 3 Inches of Blood, Hell, Sabaton and Avantasia. The only reason I went was Avantasia and they were tremendous! Ninety minutes for a subheadliner is very unusual but it was a cracking show. The real fun started when I left though as I had a seven mile walk to Lichfield to get the last train home and I made it with seven minutes to spare. That's plenty time but when you're walking along a footpath by a busy road in the dark without much of an idea where you are then it's pretty tight!

And by the way, 200 likes!:cheers:

No way. Isn't that good for archiving and doesn't support FLAC when it comes to playing.
If you want a good player that supports every format, try VLC. It's good for video and audio, though I mostly use it for video.

I wonder if anyone was lucky enough to be at this concert. Samson, who would have had Bruce singing at the time and Maiden all in the same day! WOW!!!
1149236_632389073448303_8828699_o.jpg

No way. Isn't that good for archiving and doesn't support FLAC when it comes to playing.
I don't know what FLAC is to be honest, and if you're using Windows then the media player is already installed so doesn't take up extra space the way iTunes does. Plus all your music will be in files on the computer, so why the need for a media player to archive it?

Back