Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Oh dear. It'll be on the (un)efficient German train. Try not to let any police officers read certain parts.

Yeah, I found some dangerous words while skimming it. I gotta be careful.

You should have called him Kortzfleisch.

Anyway, I'll be heading for the university now. I will log back in once I'm there, if I don't fall asleep.

I'm sorry. Maybe you should print out my writing and read it on the train too, apparently it helps with sleeping. ;)

A tiny little village at a beach no one has ever heard of. It's close to the town of Keramoti - another quite unpopular destination. ;)

It turns out the guy working on holiday cover at our office this week is a huge Maiden fan, and was at Download this year. I don't see us getting much work done.

A tiny little village at a beach no one has ever heard of. It's close to the town of Keramoti - another quite unpopular destination. ;)

I did a google image search on Keramoti ... that looks really nice. Not sure why that would be unpopular

Unpopular was probably not the right word. It's just not among the top tourist destinations. But that's the reason I like it - there are no crowds and you can really relax there.

Back