Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

1016875_10151762377285090_1065036563_n.jpg

After 40 days of peaceful demonstrations, Bulgarian anti-government protesters blocked the Parliament, so that MPs could not get out. They built barricades around the building and refused to let anyone leave it. Police used force for the first time, after spending 40 days silently supporting the protests and several people were injured. Bulgarian foreign minister explained that "protesters were hitting themselves in police bats and shields." :blink:

Yesterday, my wife persuaded me to go with her to this festival in Belgium (a two hours' drive):
http://www.alcatraz.be/nl/line-up
Quite an interesting mix. In opposite order of appearance:

Nightwish
Anthrax
Doro
Channel Zero
Exodus
Death Angel
Vicious Rumours
Satan
Fozzy

I am interested in seeing Nightwish with Floor Jansen (whom we know for many years and gigs with After Forever) but besides that, I am interested to see some of these legendary metal bands from the USA, for the first time.

Next to Exodus I am pretty curious about Vicious Rumours. I haven't checked their albums yet, but I am sure at least their style should be in my line.

I have only seen Doro performing as a guest with After Forever. Bas Maas (ex-After Forever guitarist) is also in her touring line-up so that should be interesting.

Thanks! That's pretty good. Less heavy (and more Queensryche sounding) than I expected, but I like the melodies and I can tolerate the singing! :)
I will look a bit into a their discography and see if they also have longer songs (with more changes).

After 40 days of peaceful demonstrations, Bulgarian anti-government protesters blocked the Parliament, so that MPs could not get out. They built barricades around the building and refused to let anyone leave it. Police used force for the first time, after spending 40 days silently supporting the protests and several people were injured. Bulgarian foreign minister explained that "protesters were hitting themselves in police bats and shields." :blink:
That sounds awful. Not sure if this affects you in any way but stay safe...

Gonna try sushi for the first time tonight. Probably won't like it 'cause I don't like fish, but I'll try at least.
In any case, there's a McDonald's really close to the sushi restaurant :P

I don't have a problem if it's raw, it's just that I generally don't like fish (which is pretty obvious judging by my signature) :D But I'll see tonight...

I'm so fucking tired.

My bestfriend/girlfriend is probably going to turn me insane. One day she is in love, one day she is depressed and can't function in a relationship. Are all women nuts, or just the ones that I've been with so far :) I think I need a vacation from people!

I'm so fucking tired.

My bestfriend/girlfriend is probably going to turn me insane. One day she is in love, one day she is depressed and can't function in a relationship. Are all women nuts, or just the ones that I've been with so far :) I think I need a vacation from people!

I'll have to think about that one.

Back