Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I think he's said before that it was less that the situation was undecided, than he felt the term was weird at that age, or something?

The "Fine one day, not the next" thing sounds awfully familiar.

Sorry Crimson, I have no clue what you're talking about.

But what I mean is that, as long as it's not known if it is A or B, I am not surprised that this could increase insane behaviour. Expectations should be as clear as possible.

What I mean is, I am sure that Wasted has said before that he knows what 'position' they hold in each others life, and girlfriend is the appropriate term (or partner, if you wish) - but that "Girlfriend" as a word sounds too... childish? That they are a couple and that is certain, he just doesn't like the phrase.

I could be wrong though, but I'm sure I remember that somewhere.

Maybe you need to clear this up first?

I'll admit it's a bit confusing. She is my best friend. She has been for a long time. I'm her best friend and she readily admits that. neither of us really use the term 'boy friend/girl friend'... so we use best friend.

I'll be the first to admit, it's an odd relationship. She isn't that far removed from a divorce that took years to finish. And the ex is really bad at mental manipulation stuff... so she has good days and bad days.

It'll be fine, eventually ;)

It's just been a long few weeks, with her ex, and her son and she is just super frustrated with men right now (which is funny, cus now I'm frustrated with women).

Its just one of those days where I'm venting... and it's safe to vent here...

Well Wasted, as long as you both have the same ideas (definition) about the term bestfriend, that's the most important. ;-P

Back