Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I bet there will be parents waiting on hearing the name of the baby so that they can give their son/daughter the same/a similar name.

By the way, national acrobat, did Sky Sports News interview Harry Redknapp through a car window about the royal pink blob?

1001034_10152091628548957_1013352248_n.jpg

Well that sounds crap. :(
I wasn't feeling well or haven't been and yesterday was just tough to deal with because of that and had a headache on top of that then I get home from work last night and our damned neighbors took my parking spot. <_< Im staying home today so hope it will be a better day. :D

So, I went to the university administration today to sign my work contract. All fine and dandy, only that the lady let me go after signing the contract without telling me what's happening next. Well, I think, over at the institute they will be able to tell me something. So I walk over to the institute, only to learn that all the important people are out for holiday. No instructions for me either. Wait, I say, the contract stated that my job begins today. I head over to the office of my new workplace to find a lonely secretary there who states that my situation is disadvantageous, and that I should write an email to my professor or something.

It would have, but while very nice,the secretary did not match my personal idea of loveliness. ;)

I bet there will be parents waiting on hearing the name of the baby so that they can give their son/daughter the same/a similar name.

By the way, national acrobat, did Sky Sports News interview Harry Redknapp through a car window about the royal pink blob?

Haha yeah, "triffic lad, couldn't ask for a better boy, works his booties off for the team, triffic."

It actually just flashed up at the bottom of the screen and the bimbo gave a squeal, nothing more.

Today is the first day since early March I have had to be in the office all day ... seems like it will never end. 2 more hours!

Back