Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I think, for me, it's my allergies.

I dunno, I haven't slept well in a few months, so I've replaced the AC air filter, I've cleaned my pillows, and various other things.. but I still sleep crummy. I may try some of those nose strips again and/or some claritin.

My allergies suck too but they haven't really been bothering me lately. Every now and then I'll have a flare up especially since our rabbit is sheading and the hair has been bugging me a bit. I'm not allergic to rabbits (thank god!) but I think the hair irritates things sometimes.

I think, for me, it's my allergies.

I dunno, I haven't slept well in a few months, so I've replaced the AC air filter, I've cleaned my pillows, and various other things.. but I still sleep crummy. I may try some of those nose strips again and/or some claritin.

I have had better luck with zyrtec than clariton... you can get 365 of the Costco brand of those for $15 or something insanely cheap like that.

I have found that Costco is by far the best place to buy anything you take over the counter on a regular basis. The 365 bottle of Zertek is cheaper there than 40 pack of them anywhere else .. same for ibuprofin, aspirin, etc. You just have to buy the house brand.

Good news, got a promotion today, bad news not really much more money .. but it is what I have been doing anyway, so that is good and the title is the main thing I want out of this job, it will pay off big time in a year or two when I leave. I will be able to say I lead the Big Data effort at a major place that everyone has heard of.

Bad news, couple of people that have been there much much longer than me are pissed ... good news, I do not really care (I know this will sound arrogant) because I know I am better than them at the job.

All in all, good day .. worth actually being in the office for 8 hours :)

This morning was just like the first couple of lines of 'Hells Bells'. In fact, one rumble of thunder actually hurt my right ear. :(

The ridiculous weather this morning caused me to arrive in Cardiff two hours later than I'd planned.<_<

Some effective advertising here

http://money.msn.com/now/post--in-japan-womens-thighs-are-the-new-billboards

Young Japanese women have been walking around in miniskirts with stickers of the movie "Ted" on their thighs. But it isn't because they love the film.

An ad agency in Tokyo has begun paying women $121 a day to wear stickers on their thighs, Quartz reports. And so far, women seem to have no problem with their new billboard status, as 3,000 have signed up to participate.

There are a few other rules for the women. They need at least 20 friends on social networking sites (who doesn't in Japan?), and they need to post photos of themselves online wearing the sticker in two locations.

The company also asks that the women wear miniskirts and long stocks to draw attention to the stickers.

"It's an absolutely perfect place to put an advertisement, as this is what guys are eager to look at and girls are eager to expose," the agency's CEO told ITN.

So far, the stickers have focused mainly on the movie "Ted" and the band Green Day.

I forsee a lot of angry girlfriends due to things such as "Stop looking at that girl" "I was just checking out the advert, I swear".

They should advertise for jewelry.
Q:Are you checking out that girl
A: No, looking for your birthday present
Best response: Yeah, a 3-way would be fun ...
Worst response: I do not like white gold, get me something else

They should advertise for jewelry.
Q:Are you checking out that girl
A: No, looking for your birthday present
Best response: Yeah, a 3-way would be fun ...
Worst response: I do not like white gold, get me something else

It'd backfire, "OH I know just what I want... " followed by a trip to jewelry store.

998874_416197051833222_55309110_n.jpg

Back