Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

......Shows you how much I pay attention. I thought she wasn't anywhere close to a due date yet. :blink:

TBH, when my mum first commented a few years back "Royal wedding in the summer then" my response was "Charles getting married?", I pay so little attention I didn't even know that they had already been married for 6 years >.>

I just honestly couldn't care :P

They need to do something like this to make it more interesting

simba1.jpg

MrKnickerbocker, your name doesn't refer to this, does it?:
And no, I don't like this show, but because of my brother Ben's severe autism, he loves it and watches it all the damn time.

Damn you, Travis...

I wish I could say that this was the first time I've ever heard that, but I'd be lying about the other hundred times.

It is my actual last name. Also, a lyric from a Tom Waits song, but that is just a coincidence.

I hate them for being stupid proles. I hate them for being loud all the time. I hate them for pitching a fight last night at quarter to 11 pm. I hate them for picking the fight back up today.

That is a drag. I keep thinking about selling my house and getting an apartment (for $$ sake) and I keep thinking that neighbors would drive me batty :)

Just take on boarders. Put them in your kids rooms and tell them they're not allowed home anymore.
I hate them for being stupid proles. I hate them for being loud all the time. I hate them for pitching a fight last night at quarter to 11 pm. I hate them for picking the fight back up today.
What is proles?

Maybe I should call them "people of particular sociological interest."

People beind us fall into the same category ... total assholes. The people that lived there before them were incredibly nice.

Just take on boarders. Put them in your kids rooms and tell them they're not allowed home anymore.

I have to be honest, I love all my kids, and enjoy them being around. But I really am looking forward to my son going back to college in a month. It's been a long summer, and we are getting on each other's nerves!

I have to be honest, I love all my kids, and enjoy them being around. But I really am looking forward to my son going back to college in a month. It's been a long summer, and we are getting on each other's nerves!

He's growing up! I know my parents do the same when I'm there...my mom, mostly. And to be fair, it's kinda mutual. She still treats me like I'm 12, and that drives me up the fucking wall.

I had a great neighbour when I moved in here. He was old, he didn't mind Iced Earth being played at half twelve in the night and we got on well. He was very appreciative of me helping him up the stairs. He got dementia and died at the age of 88 two years later, though.

Seriously, I can't wait to get my remote, solitary island.

Back