Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Did dark, unspeakable things happen in the chat last night?

Good morning to Europe and good night to the Americans who are still up :) Today I'll go for a longer bike ride and possibly stop by a small lake for a swim. The water should have a decent temperature now.

Yes goodnight from the US! :yawn:

Swim sounds good though, haven't gone for one all year.

Another day of 25 degrees. Today I'm looking forward to a bike ride and afterwards on the bench enjoying the Tour de France. Yesterday was a great etappe with two Dutchies at no. 4 and 5 (also in the general standings).

I had a 3 1/2-hour bike ride (just came back home) which included the first outdoor swim of the year. There are not many days in a year where I could do this entire round trip shirtless without feeling cold at any time, but today I did. (It includes a 5 km continuous downhill stretch, right after getting out of the woods)

It's gorgeous weather. I'm going to sit out in the gardens behind the flats and try to do some model painting, I'm getting behind on commissions. I'm back at work tomorrow, unfortunately, but if it stays this warm, I'll be making at least one visit to the outdoor pool this week. :) They stay open until about 8pm.

Back