Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

My daughters come home this week. they have spent the week with my mom and dad, and now its time to come home! I'm sure they would rather stay in KC, however :)

Oh yes.... The most darkest and unspeakable things you can imagine happened there last night! It was frightening! :eek:

And now it's good morning from me!

So dark in fact that I remember nothing at all! Curious thing that! Maybe I did have or or two too many.... :p

Now the quest goes in for food and then maybe a movie later or something just to make it proper Sunday.

Well food and jobs are pretty normal and natural points of discussion so nothing embarrassing there, phew that's good!

You're a red head?!?!

Nah that I do remember also :lol:

Today's project is replacing my front door jamb, which is starting to rot at the base.
Let's just say I'm no Wasted.

I'm very frustrated right now. And disappointed. People are so fucking narcissistic. More and more does it seem that all my friends try to screw me over simultaneously.

Oh no! What's going on, Saap?

First of all, people I care about very much and see very rarely decide to not give a damn about my emotions and do whatever they please. Then, I hear some disturbing (for me) news that assure me how rotten some people are in the head. Secrets, lying...I feel like almost every person I know in real life has principles that are unacceptable for me. More bad news about certain things, trust, to be more clear. I am completely forgotten by my "friends", it's like I died or something. Quite a lot of my peers tend to get into one or a few persons and praise them to heaven and kind of be addicted to them while others get hurt by their foolish actions. How difficult to put to words. I didn't want to make another whine post but the bad things keep getting topped off.

Now that I think about it, trust is the core element that connects all these problems. I am disappointed in how, at some point, all trusts get butchered.

Sometimes people do it without thinking, and it’s nothing personal, they just get really involved in their own plans of the moment and forget everything and everybody else, especially if you’re not with them very often. You feel like you have to jump up and down, waving your arms and shouting to remind them you’re still there.

They might have lots of changes going on in their lives, too, like going to college, or finding jobs. I remember something similar happening at one time. Two friends started spending all their time with their boyfriends, another one was busy studying to go to University, and another kept arranging to meet up, then not turning up. I found out later she had depression and felt too bad to go out. They weren’t deliberately ignoring me or choosing one person over another, they just had other things that took over their lives. Some snap out of it, others will be replaced by new friends!

Whenever I see that written, I think of The Beatles "Back in the U.S.S.R" :)

I have a friend from work who has been in Afghanistan since Oct or so and she just flew back into the States today.

Back