Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Andy Murray is not Dave Murray's nephew. Where did you get that from? o_O And Wimbledon definitely is not "some tennis tournament".

Andy Murray is not Dave Murray's nephew. Where did you get that from? o_O And Wimbledon definitely is not "some tennis tournament".

I was just being sarcastic since it's been decades since an English man won at Wimbledon.
Flash since you're from Turkey you ever heard of Gobekli tepe and if so can just any random person like you go to the site and visit it or is it of limits?

I have heard of it, yes. It's in Şanlıurfa. There's little coverage of the cultural importance of the area, I doubt there are many people who've heard of it here. Apparently there would be some archeological research in there but it's so limited that you may not even count it as a research.

You can visit the site.

I have heard of it, yes. It's in Şanlıurfa. There's little coverage of the cultural importance of the area, I doubt there are many people who've heard of it here. Apparently there would be some archeological research in there but it's so limited that you may not even count it as a research.

You can visit the site.

Everybody in Turkey should've heard about it. It forced the historians to go back and re write history books because Gobekli Tepe is 12,000 years old and in the history books civilization didn't exist just a bunch of stone aged nomadic tribes people who were hunter gathers uncapable of having the technology to built such an amazing site. But they did so the history books must be re written.

Back