Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've fell down bar stairs when drunk that left me with blue marks for two weeks, but parking lot falling...nope...that's very unlucky! Maybe you do have to keep an eye out for her, Moon Child! ;)
Well, I guess I'm going to have to if stuff like that happens while I'm a sleep. I'm pretty accident prone myself so I know how that goes sometimes...

A little late to the spider discussion. I've instructed my family never to kill spiders in the house because they kill other insects that I dislike more. A common housefly is 10X more disgusting than a spider -- those things eat poo. Not to mention truly harmful insects like mosquitos and silverfish. So, leave spiders alone, but obviously try to keep them out of your bed, as the only real danger of being bitten by a spider is if you crush it against your skin.

A little late to the spider discussion. I've instructed my family never to kill spiders in the house because they kill other insects that I dislike more. A common housefly is 10X more disgusting than a spider -- those things eat poo. Not to mention truly harmful insects like mosquitos and silverfish. So, leave spiders alone, but obviously try to keep them out of your bed, as the only real danger of being bitten by a spider is if you crush it against your skin.

Pretty much what I heard from my parents growing up. Having spiders in your house is healthy...or something like that. Personally spiders don't bother me, except when they move really fast...:eek::p

I'm okay now, guys, thanks for asking. :lol: It's just that this came shortly after my inauspicious encounter with the sign post, which obviously means I need to concentrate more when doing things as simple as walking. ::)

Hey, it took 4 million years for hominids to evolve bipedalism, it ought to be complicated.

Back