Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Chicago Deep dish is so good it can bring tears of joy. Yeah Gino's east is amazing my friend and I waited 20 min in line outside just to get in then another 30 min for the pizza to be made but it was well worth the wait.

I slightly prefer Gino's to Lou Malnati's too, though if you order the pizza for overnight delivery, Malnati's is better. (We don't have decent Chicago deep dish pizza in L.A.) But I like Giordano's best of all. It is a stuffed pizza, rather than merely deep dish.

To those who asked: It's just been a stupid day. I slept in, got to work late (actually I got in just in time, but the tour I had today required some setting-up, so it was a 15 minute delay anyway), screwed up at work (even though nobody seemed to notice - I noticed), read all the stuff on here about failed friendships that reminded me that I'm in the same situation (although you could argue I'm the arsehole here) got a blister on my foot (and didn't get out of these shoes until just ten minutes ago), couldn't concentrate at uni and have to stay up until I get some work done... it's just been a bad day. Not in the cataclysmic way, but in the way that shits on your mood.

Sorry everyone is having a bad day/week -- mine isn't so hot either.

On an unrelated note: has anyone seen World War Z, and if so (a) did you see it in 3D and (b) would you recommend it?

Wow, a lot of bad joojoo going on (I don't know how that word should be spelled).

I've had a funky week, but mostly good. I've not gotten a lot of work done, but that's ok :) This weekend, I get to spend the first night with my best friend, then I'm road tripping with my kids to KCMO to see the family!

And, my son got a job, so he won't be playing video games at all hours! :)

9128435850_ab6cac654a_c.jpg

Back