Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I remember when American Idol was new the runner up always lasted longer than the actual winner. :P Like they'd get 20 minutes of fame instead of the standard 15.

By the way, the little girl screaming metal fad is sooooo 2011. There was a youtube trend of that shit that lasted like a month.

Congrats! What's the point of you having to show up 8 hours before examination? Don't you all have your times? Normally it's like be there at least 10, 20 mins before :p

Well, they don't tell us in which order we'll take the exam, so we all have to show up at the same time.

EDIT: Thanks, btw :D

I don't understand how they can do it like that. Unfair for those who are last. I'd be pissed if it was me..:eek:

Just make a list alphabetically or something and give everyone a time. Like one group one day, one group another day...Waiting that long and till past midnight is totally out of order in my opinion

Namaqua Rain Frog, one of the funniest amphibians ever. Found in South Afria, of the Microhylidae family, this animal is capable of infalting its body to scare off predators and also makes a loud noise, which resembles a toy that beeps when pressed, which, for humans, rather than making it look scary just makes it funnier:

Back