Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Does anyone else get sad when listening to a live album and it comes to the end where the singer says "thanks for coming", or something like that? I hate it when the concert is over.

Yes, I know what you mean, but I get sad because of an uncountable amount of minor things so that isn't so special among others.

The more I search for music theory concepts the less I feel like learning what they are. Too damn complicated.
I felt the same for like, 3 years. Eventually it just clicked, first it was time signatures (the 7/4 bit in Isle of Avalon, which came out around this time, really helped). Then harmonic stuff like key signatures and chord progressions just sorta came into place. I think what worked for me was applying music theory to music I liked, rather than lame text book examples.

Well I'm required to take theory courses at the school I go to. First four semesters I scored into the lowest class, it just didn't make sense. I didn't have any use for it. Since I've figured it out I've scored into the highest class possible every semester. It just suddenly becomes easy, idk.

Speaking of concerts in Maiden England 88 in the 2nd song the evil that men do Bruce said "welcome to Iron Maiden" that's the only time I've ever heard him say that and it sound perfect with the evil that men do beginning riffs. First time I've heard someone welcome you to the concert instead saying goodnight.

Speaking of concerts in Maiden England 88 in the 2nd song the evil that men do Bruce said "welcome to Iron Maiden" that's the only time I've ever heard him say that and it sound perfect with the evil that men do beginning riffs. First time I've heard someone welcome you to the concert instead saying goodnight.

Ah the joys of getting a new computer, having to move 500gb of stuff over to it... :/

Ug, I hate that. My work pc has been glitchy for a month or more, but I hate tracking down all the admin tools and installing them again. However, i'm having to restart it 5-8 times a day, so I have a new one in the works. Meh.

Back