Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The image is amazing. I'd like to have it as a poster frame but as a shirt no. It just looks like a giant mess of drawings on a shirt. It's the same reason I don't get a shirt with the entire avengers team or justice league team. It looks ugly on shirts. When it's a group of characters I prefer it on posters, cds, books. But on articles of clothing nope. My Iron Maiden shirts is the trooper&run to the hills. Even though run to the hills is a big picture it's basically 2 characters Eddie& the devil &I guess those ummm demons under the hill? Anyways it doesn't look like a giant mess or mash up of characters and that's why on a shirt it looks good.

I declare today Triumph day. I am listening to all the Triumph albums I have today. Much rocking and rolling will ensue. Also, the mullet will flow.

Is anyone getting that posting glitch again? Where it says you have to wait 20 seconds or whatever before posting?

I was just writing a post about not having this problem, and then when I tried to post it I got the error message ...:confused:

(but the original message was still posted, right before this one. I deleted it)

Back