Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Sorry to break in with awful political stuff again. Erdoğan is holding a public demonstration in my city, I'm utterly disturbed by the things I've seen today. People simply running to his demonstration, the huge crowd, the police screaming at drivers who want to go on their path which isn't even in Erdoğan's road, forcing them to go somewhere else, shop owners displaying flags of Turkey and his party. It's a disgrace how many apple polishers, ignorant people and dishonored people there are.

I'm proud to be a guy who walked in the opposite direction of the demonstrations and I'm proud that I'm the child of two parents who refused to go inside a butcher shop because Erdoğan's live speech was on the TV.

That's really too bad Flash! I too and proud of you for walking away from it all.

Damn! We had a nasty storm roll in last night with 60-70 mph winds which also knocked our power out and we could get more tonight especially if the big system to the west of us makes it here. And that one has tornadoes in it!

1000910_10152016879893957_572961029_n.jpg

It's on my list, but I've yet to listen to it. Considering catching them at Red Rocks this year. Good band.

Don't talk to strangers. 'cause they're only there to do you harm.

Or... People always turn away, from the eyes of a stranger.

That's all I've got. :D

On a different note. Today I made the following Maiden compilation for playing in my car:

Aces High
Wasted Years
Lord of the Flies
Phantom of the Opera
Children of the Damned
Powerslave
Brave New World
The Trooper
The Clairvoyant
Killers
The Evil That Men Do
2 Minutes to Midnight