Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Ah, that too. I used to hate loud bangs, things like fireworks. Then I somehow ended up on a canon crew at a re-enactment event and surprisingly got over it!

Fireworks don't bug me though. I think it's just a combo of things when it comes to storms. Then again, I really can't pinpoint why I get freaked by them.

I had to take a break about halfway through Scenes. Now I'm back and almost finished.

In other news, went to the local salvage yard to get a battery and window for my old 88 Ford pickup-- gonna get her back on the road! Poor thing is beat, and didn't warrant a $150 for a battery.... and, somehow, under my son's 'ownership', the smaller 'wing' window got shattered. Meh. Salvage yards are awesome, battery and window for $40!

She should be running by sundown :)

I just listened to a mashup of the music from Megadeth's Tornado of Souls and the vocals from Metallica's Master of Puppets. Cool, you say? Wait, there's more. After hearing Marty Friedman's solo I searched for "greatest guitar solos in metal" and Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell was in the list.

And now I'm constantly hearing the line "... they say that life's a carousel, spinning fast you've gotta ride it well" over the riffs from Tornado of Souls.

Back