Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Silly squirrel!

I once drove over a squirrel that was stupid enough to not only try to cross the road in front of the car I was driving, but turning back once it seemed to have escaped danger. It came from the left, I braked enough that it could pass - but once it was almost out of the road it turned back, right under the car. Poor little bugger.

Being sick sucks.

A little thing I discovered yesterday:
listen from 3:27 or so. Is it me or does Bruce start singing too late at 3:42 and Steve notices it and quickly plays it right?

Bruce does come in a little late and it sounds like it throws Steve off a bit. I love that album by the way, my first exposure to Maiden. It ain't the best live album they've ever done but it is raw like hell and I love that about it. Perfect glimpse of those European shows in 92/93.

Girl who is not generally fond of thunderstorm sits out in her car on her lunch break during said storm. Now, what sense does that make? :blink:

It makes a lot of sense actually. Staying in the car during a thunderstorm is one if the safest things to do. You could be in the pool sipping a long drink, now what sense would that make?!

Well, I'm not talking as far as safety is concerned. I'm more so talking about me and my non-fondness of storms. I'm flinching and hiding my face at every flash of lightning I see. :lol:

Back