Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I can endure 30°C+ temperatures during the day, but it's a much bigger problem during the night... I can't sleep normally, and when I do, I wake up every hour or so. (I don't have A/C in my room)

RIP My Laptop. The motherboard had to fry itself after 4-5 years of service. Also happened just 3 days into my uni break as well... :goodbye:

18 degrees here.

By the way, could anyone give me an explanation why I haven't had an appetite for the past 3 days? At first I had a stomach virus but I think it's gone by now.

By the way, could anyone give me an explanation why I haven't had an appetite for the past 3 days? At first I had a stomach virus but I think it's gone by now.

Depression man. You're depressed that there is no more school because of summer holidays.

But seriously you should probably get it checked if it persists :)

only 93 here today after a week of hotter ... the pool water got up to 86, but is down to 84 now. Speaking of which ... a lunch time swim sounds good .. too much sitting lately, my back is killing me.

36 (if my calculations are correct) is about as cool as we can hope to get in July ... we have had a few years where in July/August there high never gets below 38 and the low never gets below 29 (and that is at 3AM) ... now you people are making me use Celsius .. thanks :smartarse:

Chicago in July is indeed miserable, can't decide which is worse, the summers or the winters. (Actually, I take that back--it's the spring. Needing a heavy coat in late April or early May is complete bullshit.) At least the summer brings out the lovely ladies at the beach and Lincoln Park. My summer of 1996 living on Diversey and Halstead was, ahem, fun.

Oh, by the way, it is 21 degrees Celsius in L.A. today. Gorgeous as usual.

I always liked Chicago in the summer when the temperatures would be in the 80s .. but the once it got about 90 and people started keeling over, that was bad.

That is a good spot ... a friend of mine got a condo in semi-near there .. if I were single, that is where I would want to live.

Back