Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Listen to The Angel and the Gambler five times before going to sleep and I guarantee you it will pop up. :P

Most people aren't worth hating. Just treat them with indifference. If you want to hate someone, that only works if you could also love them. Otherwise, it's a waste of emotion.

6155993_700b.jpg

Most people aren't worth hating. Just treat them with indifference. If you want to hate someone, that only works if you could also love them. Otherwise, it's a waste of emotion.

That's what I do, actually. I was just bullshitting.

I doubt that I'll be posting very much in the next couple of days, so I wish you all happy holidays, merry Christmas, a splendid Yule and in general, a good time.

Happy holidays to all who celebrate holidays unlike me who still has to wait a month for the next holiday. (mid school break)

Interesting :)

In Europe there's a huge pagan tradition which I like, but these kinds of stuff of neo-paganism seem a bit funny to me. Religion is something alive and I can't recall of any dead religion which has been resurrected.

I know it's only Christmas Eve but for those may not not be on alot, Merry Christmas for those who celebrate. Hope you guys enjoy whatever you're doing. :)

Christmas is strange.. When you are not alone is boring, when you are alone is sad.. Yet, in all cases, it's magic, even in a Muslim country -and I've spent Christmas in two.

Christmas is strange.. When you are not alone is boring, when you are alone is sad.. Yet, in all cases, it's magic, even in a Muslim country -and I've spent Christmas in two.

I doubt it's magic around these time of year in Muslim countries because of Christmas. Mostly about new year's eve, which is a reason to be happy everywhere. At least it's the case here in Turkey which is not a Muslim country but a Muslim dominated country.

Back