Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Why, why, why do I have to work today?

That sucks big time. Have a random cute snow leopard cub to comfort you.

snow-leopard-cub.jpg

You're welcome!
So, I'm off to my parents' in four hours. What do I do till then?

Here's something odd. I had a dream about being at a Maiden gig, and they played Brave New World and When Two Worlds Collide back to back... and the entire songs were in my dream. I precisely remember the intro of the latter playing and being completely surprised and stunned by it. I read the other day that we always have at least subconscious control over what we are dreaming, at least in cases like these; but how could I have made them play that song and be surprised by it at the same time?

From what I remember of Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams, dreams should never be interpreted literally. In other words, When Two Worlds Collide was not really the song itself in your dream, but something else that it represented. It was sent in your dream by your subconsciousness and that's why you were surprised.

But what does it represent? I like the song, but it's far from being the first Maiden song I would think of. I don't think I consciously listened to it in over a year (I had VXI on several times, but never paid special attention to the song), and I can't even remember the last time I actually thought of it. It's really just another Maiden song to me.

That I don't know. It means something to you personally.
I know that in my dreams I'd never hear anything from VXI. :D

Back