Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, I'm surfing the web.... I have 4 minutes of work left, then I can go have some fun!! Christmas candy to be bought, a bottle of cologne and a book for my son, a bottle of Crown Royal and a pizza for me.....

Marry christmas guys.

First time Im apart from the rest of my family, sitting in a closed dark restaurant, listening to Nightmare To Remember from shitty laptop speakers. I feel absolutely fine though. No clear visions but a belief for better days :)

I wish you many great suprises, lots of rest and generally positive attitude to life. Up the irons.

227143_10151360841267674_2123461561_n.jpg

I doubt it's magic around these time of year in Muslim countries because of Christmas. Mostly about new year's eve, which is a reason to be happy everywhere. At least it's the case here in Turkey which is not a Muslim country but a Muslim dominated country.

The magic is inside you, so you see it around ;)
How's that Turkey's not a Muslim country?? Even Kurds are Muslims..

In other news, I had a wonderful Christmas dinner, 9 decent people from 8 different countries.. Good wine, good meat.. At the end it had a bit of suspense -with a happy ending; the girl that brought me in she was about to ask me come in her place.. Thanks god she didn't :)

In other news, I had a wonderful Christmas dinner, 9 decent people from 8 different countries.. Good wine, good meat.. At the end it had a bit of suspense -with a happy ending; the girl that brought me in she was about to ask me come in her place.. Thanks god she didn't :)
Why are you upset that she didn't?

Just got back from time spent with my in-laws and grandparents. Went out to eat then went to a church service. Church isn't really my thing but I figured I'd tag along since I didn't have anything else to do this evening. Home now, relaxing and spending the rest of my evening home alone since my husband works tonight. Kind of sucks but he'll be here tomorrow of course so it's not so bad.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Relieved because you knew you would accept that offer and then who knows what, or because you didnt want to turn it down and hurt her?

Back