Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I just returned after getting the last Christmas presents (and some strong good Christmas ale for myself), and all in a sudden there is a Roman emperor on the board? Wow.

Yup. He's been with Halford since the Crucible tour 2002, when Lachman had to jump ship. He's also produced all Halford stuff since 2000 - The new Live in London 2001 release may be excluded.

I dont understand how it is that no matter what time I go to bed, I can't sleep past 8am. I was in my bed, finally, at almost 2 am and wide awake now....

I guess I did get more hours than the average Per night.

Yesterday was my brother's birthday, so he had a party at his house, where he smoked ribs and we all sat around playing Pathfinder. It was pretty fun.. especially after a full day of shopping in KC.... I want to sit on my ass with a cup of coffee and watch Star Trek, but it's time to dragg my ass outta bed.

I thought you'd like it. ;)

Party ahead for me tonight. A Persian birthday.

T-2h till initiation of transformation mode. Right now, I'm an unwashed, nerdy student dressed in his oldest and most rotten Iron Maiden t-shirt, listening to an old Manowar record and tidying up his bachelor apartment. In 2.5 hours, I will be a suave gentleman of intellect and culture, with wit and charm. Incredible what's possible these days.

Back