Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

krang0.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have one or two of those Usagi comics lying around somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look.

Originals or the collections? I grabbed the first three books out of 26 last week :)

I really like the storyline and the drawings so far, and the setting in feudal Japan is a plus.

Originals . I rarely bought collections when I was into comic books, but looking back that would've probably been better for so many reasons.

With the interest in graphic novels and omnibuses etc it's so much easier nowadays to get full collections of whatever comic you're after. If you have originals of some of the first Usagi Yojimbo you could probably sell them for large sums of money if you were willing to part with them - many of them are long out of print.

Don't forget Dio - End of the World (from the Master of the Moon album).

If I could sleep at night
Then somehow I'd see
Why everything's wrong
Or maybe it's just me

Does anybody know this place that I'm in
Why I might be alone
Imagination is a terrible thing
What if I'm wrong
But here's what I've been thinking
It must be the end of the world

What ever happened to the rock and roll song

Breaking your brain
Making you stronger
They say you never hear the bullet that kills
And I don't hear a sound

It's not about a change or revolution
What's gone today is still called substitution

Don't get emotional but we're out of time

The melody's gone
And fools have got the sunshine
If I'm mistaken and I see you again
Don't leave me alone
Maybe tomorrow
Could be the end of the world

Don't make wishes

Don't waste time
Call the ones you hate
You'd say I'm sorry but they'll have to wait
For the end of the world
Bye bye bye bye bye bye

I'm making an apocalyptic playlist. Need to be in the proper mood tomorrow.
That's a good idea, I think I'll do the same.

With the interest in graphic novels and omnibuses etc it's so much easier nowadays to get full collections of whatever comic you're after. If you have originals of some of the first Usagi Yojimbo you could probably sell them for large sums of money if you were willing to part with them - many of them are long out of print.
Yea, I always enjoyed going to used comic stores and buying them for a dollar each, I guess that's why I went for that instead of full collections. I don't know about selling them for lots of money, they're probably not in very good condition.

So far I have:

Iron Maiden -When the Wild Wind Blows
Bruce Dickinson - Omega
Metallica - The Four Horsemen
R.E.M. - It'd the End of the World as We Know It
Muse - Apocalypse, Please
The Doors - The End
Dio - End of the World (thanks, Per!)

That's a good idea, I think I'll do the same.

Yea, I always enjoyed going to used comic stores and buying them for a dollar each, I guess that's why I went for that instead of full collections. I don't know about selling them for lots of money, they're probably not in very good condition.

Definitely more charm in that. But if you have to find/buy every original single comic book issue it is going to take ages to finish collections :D

Back