Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wait, so is the 21st the last day? or is the 20th? I'm confused. I just kinda thought we'd have the 21st to enjoy, then wake up dead on Saturday. Which is what Per feels like sometimes when he drinks and parties until 6am.

Apparently, you'd be screwed even worse because they say it's going to happen at 12:11 pm CET. That's just the beginning of 21st for you. :D Although there is no info if it's supposed to happen all at once, or that would just be the starting point. No organization whatsoever. <_<

I guess the part I like most about it is that he's a good mayor. Maybe Bruce was right with his assessment about metal bands ruling the world.

I guess the part I like most about it is that he's a good mayor. Maybe Bruce was right with his assessment about metal bands ruling the world.
Yes, he is. He just found a niche and developed the town's business - rock and metal. No wonder they keep re-electing him since then.

I think I remember it starting out as "let's try and get 1,000 replies to this thread".

Not to mention, pre-war dial-up modems. "Don't pick up the phone! DON'T-!"

Remember Touche Turtle?

Touche_Turtle.jpg

Back