Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Lying awake at night I wipe the sweat
from my brow
But it's not the fear 'cause
I'd rather go now

There! :D

Because that means I could actually get something done today. Right now, I'm waiting for a friend of mine. Persians are always late, but she's super-late, and I don't even know if she's coming at all. Another mate will be popping up later on as well, but I don't know when. This means that until the afternoon, I'll probably be reading some stuff, but not getting very much done... and then there's a three-hour course, and I'll be out at seven/half. So I would get another two hours or so to actually concentrate on writing, and that would rock.

It's not that bad. The only thing that's bothering me right now is that my friend isn't showing up, she hasn't been answering my texts and her phone is off. She's always difficult to reach, so I don't know if that means I can just skip that and wait for my other mate to call.

It's also possible that I'll pull an all-nighter and write the entire paper in one sitting tonight. I've achieved my best results with that method.

It's also possible that I'll pull an all-nighter and write the entire paper in one sitting tonight. I've achieved my best results with that method.

If that works for you. I find it totally impossible to work after 8 pm.

I like working at night. Less distractions, you've got a feeling of being all by yourself. Best time to work for me. I'd do it more often but that would mean I couldn't see anyone anymore. ;)

Back