Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No need to confront her. She already knows I know. She'll have to live with that. And I'm not really furious, just disappointed.

The cold silence has grasped her, gently but completely.

In the mud and rain - what are we fighting for?
Is it worth the pain? Is it worth dying for?
Who will take the blame? Why did they make a war?
Questions that come again - should we be fighting at all?

Well I did see that ballin' scarf you had on the other day.

But seriously. Working 45 hours a week, running a D&D game, playing in a couple others, doesn't leave much time.

Well, most of the time I log on here is when I'm in the library. Those hours can get lonely.

I've been busy doing research for presentations and museum stuff lately. Now it's back to my actual work, my term paper. Actually... since I'm going to write it in English, I was going to ask here if there are some people who could do me a huge favour and proofread it.

I don't really have a deadline. I wanted to get it done by the end of the year, and it's still possible if I go all-out next week.

I will have time after Christmas to get it proofread, but until then, I am going to be superbly busy with work. Not even joking - Sunday is my last day off before Christmas.

Over borders that divide the earthbound tribes
No creed and no religion - just a hundred winged souls
We will ride this thunderbird, silver shadows on the earth
A thousand leagues away, our land of birth

To Albion's land...

I will have time after Christmas to get it proofread, but until then, I am going to be superbly busy with work. Not even joking - Sunday is my last day off before Christmas.

That's good enough for me. So if you would do that, I'd get back to you on it.

Back