Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

But its not as big in terms of population, is it?

Not even remotely. We have a population of 3.5 million, and an agglomeration of around 4 million. Much of the area is forests, parks and so on. A lot is also made up of Communist-era city planning, which was very generous with space. The area that actually has a dense, industrial-era urban housing makes up around half of the area, by my estimation. What's funny is that exactly the same area housed a million people more before the war.

Here's the numbers: Berlin has an area of 891.85 km2, while New York is 784 km2

If something's eating you, eat it yourself. (I'm not sure if that's any good advice, I just like that phrase)

That is great advice and I'll take it! :D Also, not ruining my day by listening to that shitty song. :lol:

I got up too early and couldn't go back to sleep..... ugh... But I'm off again! Got to get ready for the hell hole....erm.....I mean work.

Oh shit! I've missed an apostrophe. <_<

Yeah, we have similar industrial areas in every bigger town.

Edit: Moon Child! Why are you up so early?

My office christmas party is tonight. In the past 2 months of so, I've only had 3 beers (and two of those were shandies). Anyone who knows me will confirm that this is quite an achievement. But I intend to make up for lost time (and lost beer) in a big way tonight!

Have a great time Nush (and quite an achievement indeed)!

I'll have such a party on Thursday for the whole company, but I think I'll skip that one.
On Tuesday there's a smaller one, just for our department. I'll go there.

I just found out that a person I've considered a close friend for years has talked shit about me behind my back, with the goal to make herself look more qualified than me.

Back