Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Cheers guys. Turns out the wound on my tongue was far serious than I expected it to be, it's a deep scissure. You can see the slit meat when I grab my tongue and pull my cheek to the right. Looks awful.

So Hemispheres is like the best album ever.

389580_387529897955765_246047292104027_1087454_245909015_n.jpg

La Villa Strangiato is my favorite Rush song. Hemispheres is one of my favorite albums. Top 5 for sure.

Hey if you've got time you should visit the chat. :D

Why is Eddie's Wingman semi-drunk on a Wednesday?

Because tomorrow is Constitution Day in Norway, a day 0ff from work, and because ...

... beer tastes good. :cheers:

Played "Moonchild" at the College radio today! 1,5 hours of old school Heavy Metal. It's a blast.
We're going to go FM during the fall. At this point it's internet radio, because the FM transmitter was taken down.

Edit: we're doing 1982 as a theme next week (gonna play five awesome songs from 1982) - Anybody got suggestions, save for Maiden and Priest?

Fast as a Shark - Accept
I Love It Loud - KISS
No One Like You - Scorpions
Black Metal - Venom

Please excuse my limited knowledge of metal in 1982.

Kiss: Creatures of the Night
Scorpions: Blackout
Van Halen: Hang 'Em High
Anvil: Metal on Metal

Awesome! Will def play Fast As A Shark. Haven't decided on the other two though (two songs are reserved for Maiden and Priest). Probably a Scorpions song and then eitehr VH or Kiss.

Manowar - Dark Avenger or Battle Hymn

Fantastic songs. Awesome listening experiences, especially Dark Avenger imo.

1982 was my big year for discovering music but looking back I see a lot of stuff I discovered that year actually came out earlier
Some great choices above, also:
Rush — Subdivisions
Angel City — Fashion and Fame
Y&T — Open Fire
MSG — Desert Song

Back