Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

My back fucking kills me. I hate scoliosis, I hate having a skewed waist. It's too damn hard to deal with.

Same here!

The final between O'Sullivan and Carter could also be a very entertaining match.O'Sullivan has been much better at keeping a positive spirit when his opponents have been playing well and taking frames. That's something which tells me that he is really motivated for this tournament.

O'Sullivan must be held as firm favourite, as Carter has only defeated him once in a professional tournament (they have faced each other 14 times). The one victory he has, came in a short match as well (distance 5). I just hope the match isn't decided in three sessions, because session 3 will take place while I'm still at work ...

Do you know at what time the final starts? Yesterday, the snooker started at 11 am (our time). Carter was playing a bit on safe in the QF. But he did some beautiful things in the semi. Can't imagine he will threaten The Rocket, but it would be good for the excitement.

I think the afternoon and evening sessions will start at the same time as they have don throughout the tournament, and there will be no noon sessions.

It was the Rocket! 4 victories! The most natural player ever and by many seen as the best at the moment, but he still has to win some. Three people won more World Championships in the modern era:

1 Stephen Hendry
22px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png
Scotland 7 ('90, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '99)
2 Steve Davis
22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England 6 ('81, '83, '84, '87, '88, '89)
3 Ray Reardon
22px-Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png
Wales 6 ('70, '73, '74, '75, '76, '78)

Are you going to use the rope to tie the two beers to the stern of your boat when you go out on the sea, thus using the water to keep the beer cold?

That's a great one. It's hard for me to pick a favorite from P/G, because nearly every song is amazing on its own. Great album.

I'm starting to really beef up my flextime account ... worked longer than regular hours every day this week.Time to wind down now. Right now enjoying a cold beer (of course), and later tonight I'm watching Sweden vs Russia from the IIHF World Championships. Yay!

Back