Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I can't wait to see how they open the show!
they should just throw everyone off and do the exact same set as the 2010 tour. Or open with Isle of Avalon :shred:

Seems like I'm actually going to work for the first time in two weeks.
Oh well, it's not too bad anyway.

They should play this setlist:

Gates Of Tomorrow
Gangland
Quest For Fire
Wasting Love
Back In The Village
Strange World
Genghis Khan (Bruce dressed as a Mongol nomad)
Total Eclipse
Holy Smoke

- Paul DiAnno comes out. He plays rock, paper, scissors with Bruce. If Paul loses, he doesn't get to duet with Bruce on the next song, Prodigal Son -

Starblind (Nicko on drums only)
Deja Vu
Chains Of Misery

Closing set (for harp, flute and violin)

Fear Of The Dark (intro only)
Run To The Hills
Iron Maiden

Open warfare ensues  :bigsmile:

Nevermind everyone, false alarm, my shift got cancelled again.
Not only that, but there are no shifts next week as well, only in the place where you carry stuff until you DIE.

So yeah, I'm going to quit a bit early.

portermoresby said:
They should play this setlist:

Gates Of Tomorrow
Gangland
Quest For Fire
Wasting Love
Back In The Village
Strange World
Genghis Khan (Bruce dressed as a Mongol nomad)
Total Eclipse
Holy Smoke

- Paul DiAnno comes out. He plays rock, paper, scissors with Bruce. If Paul loses, he doesn't get to duet with Bruce on the next song, Prodigal Son -

Starblind (Nicko on drums only)
Deja Vu
Chains Of Misery

Closing set (for harp, flute and violin)

Fear Of The Dark (intro only)
Run To The Hills
Iron Maiden
Setlist is OK, except for Gates Of Tomorrow, Quest For Fire, Genghis Khan and Chains Of Misery.

Fuck. They convinced me to work at another hotel today.
I don't really want to but she really insisted. Fuck, I should have quit right there.

I've got a 200 page book to scan an OCR, so i made a little race - i started with Sattelite 15 and we'll see if I manage it until When The Wild Wind Blows ends :lol:

Well I feel like crap, I really don't feel like starting at a brand new place 2 weeks before I quit for my pre-army vacation.

What the hell, it's only 8 hours and if it's bad, it's a one time thing!

So the new job is....

30 something people, leaving them alone for 2 hours while polishing some forks and sitting around doing nothing, then clearing some tables, then sitting some more, then setting some tables and putting some stuff at places, then sitting for half an hour drinking a free beer.

Yes, I got paid to drink a beer. Best. Job. EVER.]
Granted it was an Israeli brand and it was warm, but it was the best beer I ever had.
Downside is it's 5-6 hour shifts, so the money sucks, but it's enough for me! Now to hope there's no catch.

Slivovic - an East European umbrella term for spirits made from fruit - for example pears or plums.

How I get paid? Be a PhD student on an informal conference in Slovakia - consisting of people from a Slovak and a Norwegian university, who are in the beginning to establish a cooperation in our particular field of research,

Being a PhD student doesn't pay terribly well, but it does pay  :D

Back