Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>winblows
I beg to differ. I liike PCs and windows. But the microsoft word/office programs are shit. Thank God for Google Dox.

I just realised I am most probably going to be the only German at that wedding - or even the only European. Not. Good.

LOL. It'll be alright Per.
Just remember to text us in real time if your'e getting killed, so we'll know.

Work today, trying to keep my moral up. Not doing great.

Let me rephrase that.

Mac(NO viruses or spyware EVER!)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>windoze(viruses and spyware galore!)

Not so true.  There are viruses for a Mac, its just rare to see one.  PC's have some advantages.  Try running an .exe on your mac.

@Per, good luck, enjoy the wedding!  If you were invited, then at least some people know that you aren't crazy...

Look, I like both Macs and PCs. Both have advantages, and both have disadvantages.

As a power user, I would happily run both if I could afford it.

I want to play MGS4 again, but with no trophies, and with the 100% completion requirements way too hard, it feel like a waste of time.
Trophies really screwed me over!

LooseCannon said:
Look, I like both Macs and PCs. Both have advantages, and both have disadvantages.

As a power user, I would happily run both if I could afford it.

I run both.  I love my Mac (other than the backlight).  Love my PC.  Both work well for what I want to do.

Let me rephrase that.

Mac(NO viruses or spyware EVER!)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>windoze(viruses and spyware galore!)
Much as I love Ubuntu and prefer it big time over Windows 7, I must side with Wasted and LC - Windows PC's are still pretty good. And viruses and spyware are only popular on Windoze due to the popularity of the OS - if the Mac ever becomes more popular than Windows, you'll suddenly find Macs will get riddled with the buggers. However, whatever OS is used if the end user adopts a little bit of common sense, spywares and viruses are pretty rare.

EVERYthing I did on my PC, I found it for Mac so I guess I can't complain too much. And that's true that the more popular Mac becomes, the more we'll see viruses. So far so good though! :)

EVERYthing I did on my PC, I found it for Mac so I guess I can't complain too much. And that's true that the more popular Mac becomes, the more we'll see viruses. So far so good though! :)

Oh, I could run all my games and apps on a Mac. If I installed Windows on it. I don't make any bones about it, but there's just a ton of stuff that I can't do on a Mac in that aspect.

I've been running my computer without virus protection or spyware protection for some time now, and I haven't caught any bugs yet. It's called "not being stupid". The possibility of reformatting is something that bothers me much less than the reduction of times I get when I use virus protection.

I've seen a few viruses on Macs, nasty ones, in my professional capacity (my older professional capacity). Windows is easier to write viruses for, that registry is a big sexy virus target.

All in all, if Macs were the same in price and game support, I'd go that way, as I prefer OS X to 7. But they aren't, and 7 isn't that much worse.

30 Rock season 5 is pretty good so far. The live episode was cool too.

And Burnout Pardise is great, but nothing beats Burnout Revenge. Best racing game EVAH.

One day, I will get on a Mac and see what it's like. ;)

My poor wife.
She went to pick up my daughter in a snowstorm.
Started the car to warm it up, stepped outside to knock off the snow...
...and locked the door behind her with the vehicle running and her spare key in her purse inside it.
I'm off playing hockey and out of reach. No other keys.
The car ran in the driveway for three hours.
Least it was nice and toasty when I got home and shut it off.
:D

Just 1 month to go until the Maiden tour starts! I can't wait to see what the setlist will be.

As long as you (and everyone else) keep it in spoilers.  Not all of us want to know the setlist beforehand. :)

Back