Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, or simply "Santa", is a legendary figure who, in many Western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children during the late evening and overnight hours of Christmas Eve, December 24.[1] The legend was derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas[2], which, in turn, may have part of its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of gift giver Saint Nicholas. A nearly identical story is attributed by Greek and Byzantine folklore to Basil of Caesarea. Basil's feast day on January 1 is considered the time of exchanging gifts in Greece.

Saint Nicholas (Greek: Άγιος Νικόλαος, Aghios ["holy"] Nicolaos ["victory of the people"]) (270–6 December 343),[3][4] also called Nikolaos of Myra inspired the popular folk-legend of Santa Claus, but was himself a historic 4th-century saint and Greek[5] Bishop of Myra (Demre, in Lycia, part of modern-day Turkey). Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker (Greek: Νικόλαος ο Θαυματουργός, Nikolaos o Thaumaturgos). He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas. His reputation evolved among the faithful, as is common for early Christian saints.[6] In 1087, his relics were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. His feastday is December 6.

Awesome, I had a long laugh of it  :D
What he's doing in camera B? He's fucking the door? Masturbating?

*flash back*
1991: Christmas night with friends. The second best Christmas night ever. Completely drunk all of us. One of my friends he's French-kissing a wall. Caress it passionately, too.

Christmas sales on ShopTo ended, that's sucky. I got some pretty good deals in the last couple of weeks.

It's amazing how commercial Christmas are. It's almost as big as Ramadan, if not bigger. Everywhere one sees Christmas trees and everything, really impressive!

Finally got around to starting Zelda: Twilight Princess again, after I abandoned it years ago.

It's pretty good so far, I just hope I'll have enough will power to continue when I hit the spot I left it the last time.

I have spent one Christmas of my whole life in a hot country - South Africa in '84. Christmas does not feel the same unless it's cold.

And we are cold here at the moment.

Mega said:
Finally got around to starting Zelda: Twilight Princess again, after I abandoned it years ago.

It's pretty good so far, I just hope I'll have enough will power to continue when I hit the spot I left it the last time.

Worth it. Best Zelda since OoT.

LooseCannon said:
Worth it. Best Zelda since OoT.
My only complaint about TP was the temples actually got smaller as the game went on. Still a great game though.
Albie said:
I have spent one Christmas of my whole life in a hot country - South Africa in '84. Christmas does not feel the same unless it's cold.

And we are cold here at the moment.
After 35 Christmases in the cold, I'd take a hot one.

Mega said:
I didn't know you were a gamer LC!

How do you feel about the unintentionally nazi Skyward Sword?

lol. Looks okay to me. Not a huge fan of the Wii for extended gaming, but I'll definitely own the shit out of that game.

Back