Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, this cat is a VP of the bank and he was going to some site called "parrot.com" but I may be wrong-- something about a blue-tooth device setup.

I dunno why they allow so much to happen, but no one has admin privileges...

Fuck yeah. I haven't posted from the work since ages. Good sign, the workload is started to be distributed to my colleagues now  :edmetal:

@Wasted: heavy red wines is a trap here, with this climate and with this complete lack of wine culture. White wines and light red ones, is the safest solution. And never older than 3 years.
Since I've thrown some money in the start, buying precious appellations, I'm keeping a record of what I buy, cause there is too much garbage here. Expensive garbage, if that matters (and it does!)

*My experience in wine was more in bio sector, I know quite a lot of French & some Italian producers. They produce really awesome wine, but is not the kind of wine you'll find abroad, neither in French supermarkets, only in selected restaurants, caves and of course, at site.

Wasted CLV said:
Well, this cat is a VP of the bank and he was going to some site called "parrot.com" but I may be wrong-- something about a blue-tooth device setup.
Sounds about right. I have a parrot kit in my car and have had need to visit parrot.com. However, I would be very surprised if the parrot.com website was infecting PC's - so he may well of strayed elsewhere.

Well, I'm home right now, so no work for me today. I think I actually am coming down with some virus, my whole family's got it too.

Maybe it's just me, but I have the feeling that whenever I read up on a classic film on Wikipedia, it has a section on a remake scheduled for the next two years.

Albie said:
Sounds about right. I have a parrot kit in my car and have had need to visit parrot.com. However, I would be very surprised if the parrot.com website was infecting PC's - so he may well of strayed elsewhere.

OK, thanks-- I can only imagine where he may have gone.  Its the 4th  or 5th time I've run across one of those "rogue" fake-anti-virus deals.

Yeay.

Perun said:
Maybe it's just me, but I have the feeling that whenever I read up on a classic film on Wikipedia, it has a section on a remake scheduled for the next two years.

I've noticed that once or twice for remakes, same thing for sequels.

Perun said:

I have a similar thing with books. There's always a movie in development starring Keanu Reeves or Hayden Christensen.

Deano said:
Haven't we doubled the post count here within the last 2 years? We're awesome!

Trippled. I remember when I hit 10,000 you stayed on line and we continue for some 3 pages. So LC couldn't delete so many posts and finally let it be. Hehe, and this was the start of a beautiful friendship!

Meanwhile, you and Wasted had become regular mad injectors and suddenly we were 3 sick posters, plus the giant of Albie, one of the most important members in this thread's development, an awesome dinosaur if I may say, a living legend, whose influence will traverse through the generations, like the rain penetrates the night sky of November.
Later, LC became a regular here and eventually other serious members followed.

History lessons by yours truly.  :smartarse:

Mega said:
Don't forget who joined here a year and a half ago.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Mega contribution, in deed  ;)

Don't forget that monster post day back in 2008 on H's bday-- a few hundred posts that day.  PG was still around then, and Natalie. 

Ah, fond memories of madness past. 

Living in madness present.

I wonder what madness future has in store?  More of Deano's spiders?  Something of Albie's dogs?  Mega's job woes are cured?  __________________5 has a bottle of wine?  Wasted, wasted again?  LC having another HDD Crash in 2012? 

Madness.....

Back