Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Haha!!  ...that's the gift that keeps on giving all year round.

I wish I had a jelly of the month club...

My new years resolution is going to be that I can only quote the second half of Full Metal Jacket.

^haha!

I just wrapped up most of the gifts.  I slipped and missed a stocking stuffer for daughter #2... good thing there is one shopping day before christmas!

Damn good thing Wasted!

Send that heat my way DD!
Just to help you all get more in the Christmas spirit:
IronMaidenMerryChristmas.jpg

maidenscotland2gg1.jpg

Iron_Maiden_with_christmas_by_Jespinator.jpg

xmas11.jpg

redirect

Christmas_Eddie_Iron_Maiden_by_Marcospace.jpg

just realised maiden didn't do a christmas card contest this year

Wasted CLV said:
Don't forget that monster post day back in 2008 on H's bday-- a few hundred posts that day.  PG was still around then, and Natalie. 

Ah, fond memories of madness past. 

How could I? 500 posts or more, that day. What a peak!!
Good to mention PG, she gave a good push to madness as well. After she disappeared and she remained loyal to that...

Back then, I was seeing you and Deano as twins. I was admiring your good spirit and strong will. This thread had so many ups and downs before, you could never predict.
I was trying to transmit you this 'knowledge', cause you were both too much optimistic, about its future. I'm glad I was wrong. Then, I disappeared* for a while
and when I was back for good, this thread had been transformed to a mainstream feature, with many more regular posters. And this, never stopped since.

*it was a very difficult time for me, then. I was doing my come back to shipping after 4 years of absence -which by itself is something difficult, if not enormous.
Once you stay so long out from your original work, it's rather possible you'll never be able to come back. Especially if it happens to be in engineering. Huge competition.
In addition, I've been cheated by the 'landlord' and I've been thrown out from my first house in Athens, in one afternoon, by his sister, who was the real landlord.
I took them to the court, a huge waste of money and energy, but I was already homeless and I started to search for a new stay, anyway. New deposit money, new expenses
and I had to purchase a car as well, as my new apartment, was on the top of a mountain (the one in the photos thread)

Back