Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

____no5

Free Man
I wonder who started this mode of lolcats. Not in here, in the net. And why lolcats? Why not loldogs, loldonkeys or hamsters? And why all the time they do similar grammar mistakes, like Mah Pee Froze or It Are Snow?

70994
 

Rotam

Night and day I scan horizon, sea and sky
hilarious%20funny%20cute%20pictures%20of_never_ending_story.jpg
 

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
______no5 said:
I wonder who started this mode of lolcats. Not in here, in the net. And why lolcats? Why not loldogs, loldonkeys or hamsters? And why all the time they do similar grammar mistakes, like Mah Pee Froze or It Are Snow?

Cats are cute. These grammar mistakes are supposed to evoke associations to innocent children who talk like this.
 

Travis The Dragon

"I sell shower curtian rings. BEST in the world."
______no5 said:
I wonder who started this mode of lolcats. Not in here, in the net. And why lolcats? Why not loldogs, loldonkeys or hamsters? And why all the time they do similar grammar mistakes, like Mah Pee Froze or It Are Snow?

70994
If you Google image search lol followed by other animals, you'll find them as well. Try it! :)
 

____no5

Free Man
:lol:
funny-pictures-there-are-elephants-in-your-rear-view-mirror.jpg


Shit. I had an enormously busy day, worked till late, did house cleaning after, had a conversation with Tyler, posted in Maidenfans later and I still can't sleep. I hope it ain't the start of an insomnia series.
 

Travis The Dragon

"I sell shower curtian rings. BEST in the world."
5, try an over the counter drug called melatonin. It's the chemical that your body naturally produces that causes you to fall asleep.
 

Shadow

Deluxe Edition
Staff member
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:

When I find myself in colder climates
And there's nowhere else to go
There's not much I can do
Let it snow
When every hour's darkness
And I feel the chilling snowstorm blow
There's not much I can do
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow
There's not much I can do
Let it snow

And when the snow has fallen
Fifteen bloody days in a row
The traffic is chaotic
Let it snow
The trains do not depart on time
Travellers all scream "oh no"
The traffic is chaotic
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow
Yeah, the traffic is chaotic
Let it snow

But though the night is chilly
And the summer heat seems long ago
I don't really mind
Let it snow
I can always stay inside
With some silly TV show
I don't really mind
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow
I don't really mind
Let it snow
 

____no5

Free Man
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
5, try an over the counter drug called melatonin. It's the chemical that your body naturally produces that causes you to fall asleep.

Thanks Travis :)
I guess you suffered lately from insomnia too, right?...  ;)
 

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
Greatest Blashyrkh wait for me your deepest realms i'll find
with songs that sound eternally for you my call is ever so strong...
Winterlandscapes pure and clear a walk into the glacial valleys
deep under forests alive only my torches fire light...

Greatest Blashyrkh waiting me your realms ever splended
songs were made eternally the call is ever so strong...
Blashyrkh mighty be your name victorious a kingdom we made
with strength and pride all the way you are at the heart of winter

As the face of glacier your mountains tower against the sunset
unforgetting what was made a bond so strong and ever so real...
The statue watches the kingdom your giant wings make all beneath
i'm staring forth the raventhrone I know i'm at the heart of winter...
 

Travis The Dragon

"I sell shower curtian rings. BEST in the world."
______no5 said:
Thanks Travis :)
I guess you suffered lately from insomnia too, right?...  ;)
Well, I don't, but my brother does and it helps him. And you're quite welcome! :)
Shadow said:
When I find myself in colder climates
And there's nowhere else to go
There's not much I can do
Let it snow
When every hour's darkness
And I feel the chilling snowstorm blow
There's not much I can do
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow
There's not much I can do
Let it snow

And when the snow has fallen
Fifteen bloody days in a row
The traffic is chaotic
Let it snow
The trains do not depart on time
Travellers all scream "oh no"
The traffic is chaotic
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow
Yeah, the traffic is chaotic
Let it snow

But though the night is chilly
And the summer heat seems long ago
I don't really mind
Let it snow
I can always stay inside
With some silly TV show
I don't really mind
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow
I don't really mind
Let it snow
:lol: Too great!
 

Mega

Ancient Mariner
______no5 said:
4:17 a.m... WHY I CAN'T SLEEP?

3:25 here.


Gonna fake being sick tomorrow and get off work. I really don't have any strength for it, so I'll try to avoid it as much as I can in the hopes I really will be transfered on saturday.
 

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
________________________5, try a nice merlot.  That always helps me.

In other news, I'm home gaming.  yeay.  and drinking a beer.  or more.

How bout this, for anyone who cares:  it usually takes me about 2 days to prep a computer.  Now, I am not sitting in front of it, but it has to download and install updates, join the domain, we have our own software to install, antivirus, mapped net drives, misc other shit and the files and settings transfer.  So, I run around and put out little fires while its doing all its updates, but it still takes a while.  So, I set up one just 3 weeks ago, and he has already gotten it so infected, i have to re-format it and start over.  I'm not so happy with ESET.
 

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
What the FUCK are they doing?

I don't understand how they can have access to the sorts of websites that someone can get viruses. Really? They're at work. What the FUCK are they doing!
 
Top