Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Albie said:
Surely no-one would dare that? Would they Child of the Grave?
I was just being a smartass. As usual.

I said I was sorry. :(

EDIT: And besides, it's only  :spam:

Hunlord said:

Sorry, if I offend any Apple supporters on this site (like there are any... ¬_¬), but ipods are the worst invention ever created on the face of the planet.  In the list of crimes against humanity, they come a close third behind the Holocaust and the Inquisition.  I can't seriously believe people are willing to part with £300 for a piece of shit with crap playback abilities, a crap lifespan, frankly horrible headphones, all the aesthetics and ergonomics of a brick, and a maximum enjoyment time of 18 months before you have to buy another one.  Okay, my Rio Carbon is only 5Gb (still enough for me!), it might not have the greatest battery life or number of options, and the warranty is non-existant, but at least it's small and only cost about £100.  And it's my personal attack on those non-conformists.  Oh, sure, Slayer may say Christians are sheep, but that's nothing to my generation, slaves to their white bricks. 
[/rant]

Knowing that I need to add some spam to this to keep it 'Madness'....
1_84.jpg

Enjoy ;)

edbaldhead said:
I only recharge mine once a week so I'm hoping it might last about eight years.

My sister had an iPod, and it froze, so she got a replacement, which froze within about a month of her receiving it. Personally I think Apples monopoly in the MP3 player market is crippling consumer choice, it's like Microsofts dominance of the PC industry.

On a lighter note.... Why do people have eyelashes?? Anyone?

Silky said:
No, that's eyebrows.  Eyelashes act as cleaning agents for dust and whatnot, I think. -_-
What a plonker. Teach me to not read the post properly! :help:

Actually, my dog has eyelashes - and I believe they are there to keep his hair out of his eyes. Maybe its a throwback to the days when we had a bit more hair than we do now.

Albie said:
What a plonker. Teach me to not read the post properly! :help:

Actually, my dog has eyelashes - and I believe they are there to keep his hair out of his eyes. Maybe its a throwback to the days when we had a bit more hair than we do now.

Quite.  Any hair that we have retained serves some purpose.  Eyebrows divert sweat around the eyes, while head hair (presumably) acts as an insulation, as 80% of body heat lost is lost through the head.  As for....other hairy areas, that's open to debate.... -_-

Completely off-topic, but what the hell is with all these bands releasing albums on the 6th of June?  Could you actually think of a worse PR stunt?  All it says is 'Hey, look at us, we'd like people to think we're anti-religious and worship Satan, but actually it's just a publicity thing to attract the 'badass' mallcore kids!'  Sure, the remake of the Omen is out then as well, but it has an excuse...it's going to be crap, and releasing it on 6.6.06 is about the only good think to connect it and the original... :p

Back