Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Silky said:
Not really.  The people who like you might give you a praise if they see you, but we all know Mav's constantly waiting for that hour to rollover for another round of kicks....
Can you really blame him? After reading some posts, I feel like waiting the hour myself....

*sigh*
I'm against ostracism of any kind, and regardless of the reason. Being an outsider is not nice. It does not make you happy if you consciously put yourself into that role, and it can fuck up your life if you are put in it by others.

Silky said:
I don't know, can we?  :biggrin:
If you're wondering may we get back to spamming, why, certainly! :p
You know we may spam, but you don't know if we can spam? Well let's try and see what happens.

Silky said:
Not really.  The people who like you might give you a praise if they see you, but we all know Mav's constantly waiting for that hour to rollover for another round of kicks....
I'm sure that he is actually able to edit people's User Rating himself..... :angry:

Ah well. Spam ist krieg. >:[

Ascendancy said:
I'm sure that he is actually able to edit people's User Rating himself..... :angry:

Well, I don't. And even if I could, I wouldn't do it.

Do you think I'm the only one responsible for your low "user rating" score? Think again.

Oh, and have another kick!  :innocent:

Wicker Man said:
You know we may spam, but you don't know if we can spam? Well let's try and see what happens.
Its not a question of "can", its a question of "will" surely?

Anyone can spam. ;)

Anyone can spam. But can you make spam that has meaning? Can you transcend the art of spam?
theyareontome.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ehnRt3LaLUc

Albie said:
Its not a question of "can", its a question of "will" surely?

Anyone can spam. ;)
Ah! We are rapidly approaching the realms of 'will' and 'shall'. Soon I shall be dispensing a 'whom' here, a corrected split-infinitive there, a rebuke on using a direct object with the verb 'to be' over there.

I love grammar!

:innocent:

national acrobat said:
Ah! We are rapidly approaching the realms of 'will' and 'shall'. Soon I shall be dispensing a 'whom' here, a corrected split-infinitive there, a rebuke on using a direct object with the verb 'to be' over there.

English is a bastard to learn!

Back