Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

You've probably seen these ones too, it's where the guy is in a bathroom, then on a boat, and on a horse.

"Look away, now back at me. In my hand is an oysters with two tickets to that thing you like. Look again. The tickets are now diamonds!"
I've been listening to a lot of Dio lately, and unlike the bevy of metal bands (but similar to other singer solo stuff like Halford, less Bruce), his stuff is very lyrical. You get the feeling that, for Dio, it was about the message, and the music supported it. I think a lot of his Heaven and Hell stuff is similar. Anyway, Heaven and Hell (the song) got me wondering about his beliefs. There's a few other songs that are similar…I might put a bigger post up about it, but then I dug out this little gem of an interview:

http://www.kaos2000.net/interviews/dio/dio00.html

Dio was an atheist, and a lot of his works that always spoke to me have clicked with that realization.

Just got back from a little weekend in the mountains. Sun-burnt, sore-footed and mosquito-bitten, but happy  :D Climbed the highest border mountain between Norway and Sweden - Storsylen, 1762 meters above sea level. 1000 meters in the last two kilometers ... going down is a lot heavier on the legs than going up!

How the Large Hadron Collider works:

GKLZk.gif

Nice. Employment FTW.

I myself am triyng out something today. Something about sticking stickers on doors or what not.
I'm hoping for a batch of stickers and payment, and just stick them sometime.

Thanks, all!  It'l be a little weird workin an 8-5 again after all these months, but its really good to be employed again!

Really happy for you buddy.

Also, everyone go to the polls forum and make nominations in my Dio thread.

Wasted CLV said:
Thanks, all!  It'l be a little weird workin an 8-5 again after all these months, but its really good to be employed again!
8-5? If I start at 8, I'm out the door by at least 4:15.

Back