Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Many years ago, banks in the UK used to all open at 9:30 and then all would shut promptly at 3:00PM. And were never open on Saturdays.

How bloody inconvenient is that?

It's all changed now, though.

Very! The operating hours here are 9-4, til 6 on fri and 9-noon sat. But I don't hafta work sat or late.

Wasted CLV said:
Did you just eat another thread?

What? Hell no! I don't kill threads for sustenance, I'm not Galactus. I'm more like Ted Bundy with a sprinkling of Al Bundy. I'm that bumbling fool that charms threads into trusting me, and just when they think I'm gonna tell them the sequel to "My Pirate Daughter"... BAM. They're dead and I just leave the body there for all to see, because after all, like all serial killers all I want is the attention my never-present father never gave me... *sniff*. But don't cry for me Argentina, and don't you cry for me either Wasted as it is a symbiotic relationship. I feed my need for death and attention while also keeping the thread population in check and making sure it does not reach numbers to where their environment can't sustain them anymore.  Why else would the mods turn a blind eye to such cruelty? You know why? Because it is a necessary evil, that's why! Like cheap beer or Lindsy Lohan...

Every now and then, I think the world isn't quite right, like things are out of sync. Then, I get to view one or THOSE Onhell posts. And I know that all is right with the universe.

Back