Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have to think an awesome argument to have such replies and join the 5,000 club. The consequences of that action are unknown, though.
That said, LC and Forostar as frequent members, they will also contribute in this serious and endless thread,
which may lead their counter up to 10,000 and which -in its turn- is clearly against my plans

:devil:

Speaking of Maserati, it may be my next vehicle, in about 2 years from now. Yes.
Don't ask me which model, I don't know, I only made some research and found that it is possible to do it.
Second hand of course, with about 6 years of difference from the purchase date. Thus a 2006 model in 2012.

Sweet!! In two years I'll have a son in college and two teenage daughters.  Its a old Saturn and Mac n Cheese for me...

Shit, I keep forgetting the upcoming family  :innocent:
In two years I will probably have a son, so I'd rather purchase a second hand Toyota Corolla...

LC, I really think it's rather Carthago Delenda Est, I use it from time to time with an evil grin to stun someone who insists too much.
For the first part, I'm not sure, I only remember the word 'censeo' -but only Carthago Delenda Est is more than enough.

Yeah, I had to save cash somewhere. My ram is ddr3 1333. I spent bout 800, including case and powersupply. Later I can upgrade the GPU.

That makes sense.  I think my next upgrade will be a blu-ray player. I just don't game enough (yet).

Back