Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

MisterAJ said:
Incoming winter storm... Its called "ASK"...

Everyone is up in arms, but I don't think its gonna be anything to write home about.

Hey, Eddie:

Did it pass by you guys..?

Haven't seen it yet, but I've been in my office all day. However, I think this fella "Ask" is overrated. Narve, who visited us in  January 2006, was much more badass. And I guess he hit you up north a lot harder than us in the middle  ;)

Heed this wisdom:

http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/fun_comments.php?fun_id=58&page=&message_id=

Eddies Wingman said:
Haven't seen it yet, but I've been in my office all day. However, I think this fella "Ask" is overrated. Narve, who visited us in  January 2006, was much more badass. And I guess he hit you up north a lot harder than us in the middle  ;)

Heed this wisdom:

http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/fun_comments.php?fun_id=58&page=&message_id=

I think Narve was in 2008, but I'm not sure...

All i can remember was that the cops warned everybody to stay indoors, so ofcourse me and my friends got drunk as all hell, walked around all night.

Heres a picture from that night:

pic-0047.jpg

That was the last anyone saw of that X-Mas tree. 0.1 sec after i snapped that, it flew up the street and out to sea...

Also, this happened:

StormfineTing.jpg

Great party... LOL :bigsmile: :lol: :P ;)

do doo do dooo... here comes the sun.  Finally, yesterday, I saw this giant orangish orb in the sky.  Forgot what that looked like.  The evening before, I was laying in my bed, wondering what the light shining in my eyes was-- lo and behold, it was the moon.  Bright as hell!

Just got the result for my last term paper- perfect grade! Woohoo! I'd love to party now, but I'm living off my last few Euros this month. But I decided to reward myself next week.

Perun said:
Just got the result for my last term paper- perfect grade! Woohoo! I'd love to party now, but I'm living off my last few Euros this month. But I decided to reward myself next week.

Congrats on that!

By the way, it's not lupus. It's never lupus.

Spending a lot of money on winter holidays, going 60% of the salary into minus on bank account and finding out that company probably won't have enough to pay salaries sucks big time.

What sucks more is if they don't pay i'll have to loan cash from my mother to settle the bank account. And that's one conversation i want to avoid. Badly.

Best cheese in the world - Extra mature Cheddar.

Seriously, name one - just one - better?

Albie said:
Best cheese in the world - Extra mature Cheddar.

Seriously, name one - just one - better?

I don't know, that is a hard bet to take.  Just cheese by itself, I like monterray jack.... but your cheddar does sound good.

Foro... i agree, cheese is at its best when molten.  Though, It is good, cut up with a summer sausage on a cracker as well...

Cheddar cheese is good when "molten" (like on toast), but as it comes with some French bread - so strong it bites back. F'ing gorgeous. :D

Back