Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Ha ha, thanks!  what makes me kinda laugh on the inside is that I am (supposed to be) studying at the moment, not reading/posting.

The only thing is in my mind right now is my return tomorrow.
I have some hours working intensively very early in the morning, then one hour drive, three airplane correspondences
but at fucking least I'll be in my home before midnight -oh that week was so exhausting!

It's always nice to return home.  Right now, I'm wishing I had a bike and could just head south to do some riding.  I don't think I've seen the sun this month; it either snows, ices or rains.  Right now, after two days of raining, its snowing and blowing again at -1c.  Maybe I should move to Southern Cal and be a bum.

I miss cold -two times that I could enjoy some good ol' cold, I was abroad in really warm places
But mostly I miss the rain.

I can dig that.  I enjoy snow when it first hits.  But, I've had enough, and I'm ready for spring!  I would always rather be hot wearing shorts, than cold and having to bundle up.

Tho, has anyone ever noticed that it is never too hot or too cold to drink beer?

I think the reason why Californians and Floridians are so snooty is because of the weather. So, yeah…going out in the winter, knowing I got the stuff to handle it, that's a good feeling.

Back