Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah, child work force exchange US-Germany 2010. ;)

Actually, I have two eggs. And they're still good too. I think. I also found a bag of "Asian Noodle Soup" best before March 2009.

But seriously, I am going to start "operation leftover" next week, i.e. base my nutrition on what I have left here. That's always a good money saver for a week.

I like it!!!  My kids would have a blast in Germany.  And I would laugh at your blogs about my kids driving you batty-- the 10 yr old that bruises herself every day, the 13 yr old girl (enuf said), and the melancholy 16 yr old that just broke up with his girl.

Yeah, I do that a lot-- when I cook for the kids, I have lots of left overs, so the weekends I make big meals, I eat what is left around the fridge for the next week until they get back. 

Wasted CLV said:
We just made waffles for breakfast.  Until I got the waffle maker, I had never found a breakfast that would get all my kids to the table to eat like that.

Breakfast is the best meal of the day!

Yeah, I might have to agree.  Lunch is worthless, and some times non-existent.  I like a good dinner, but love waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs and coffee!

Haha!!  that is how it always goes....
I just found out that any pizza from pizza hut is only $10, so I broke down and had one delivered.  I love pizza.

Now that I checked it...

Is this topic almost 8 years old? And we haven't even got a quarter of the target?

That sounds about right.  There are days that we can do a few pages, there are weeks when we don't fill one page.  It kinda goes in spurts. 

I like Teri Hatcher....  but never watched the show.

Oh, I get the Go Up!

mccrash.jpg

Mega said:
Embarrassing question: Am I the only guy in the world who enjoys desperate housewives?

Yes.

However, it could be worse. I had a classmate once who watched Sex in the City. We were all convinced he was gay.

Actually, I still am.

Taken together, I must have watched five minutes of that series in my life, and it was already too much for me.

I got me a laserpen... a good one, 200 mw...

Standing in the yard, lighting up the mountains on the other side of the fjord... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Perun said:
Taken together, I must have watched five minutes of that series in my life, and it was already too much for me.

Amen, brother...

Back