Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

LooseCannon said:
I think I speak for all of us when I say: fuck you, nush!  :bigsmile:

I don't envy the Acrobat. Temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius are not pleasant. Around 25 is the best (yes, I'm talking about plus, not minus).

Now that temperatures have risen to a comfortable -5 (still with calm and clear weather) I think we have near optimal winter weather here now. Probably going to go skiing again tomorrow  :)

Jonszat said:
I can't find the technical explanation on the BBC anymore but it's something to do with an arctic current being blown in the wrong way or something.
The situation is that we have high pressure over the north and low in the south and this is sucking in the icy cold winds from Russia and the like. Normally, it's the other way round (i.e. high pressure in the south, low in the north) and this normally brings in the warm winds from Africa, etc. At least, that is how it was explained the other day on TV.

And it sounds like Nush is in Oz! But +30 is just too hot. :D

national acrobat said:
It's varying between 30-45°C where I am at the moment, so no it's not f'ing cold, it's too 'kin hot!

Poor you. :( Hey, didn't a dingo just eat your neighbour's baby?

EW, speak for yourself. While I don't revel in 35+, I greatly prefer it to where we are right now. Of course, humidity is one thing. If the humidex is high, then I prefer the bitter cold.

I'll take the heat over the cold every time, humidity or no.  I'm used to 90+% humidity in the summer, and this fucking river makes the winter very bitter.  If there were a Buffalo Wild Wings, Gamestop, brewery and high speed internet easy to access in Panama, I'd be there.  ...hm, i may have to look into that ;)

Cold is good - but it does get a little boring after a while, but too hot is really not that good. It's always easier to warm up (especially by a wood burner) than cool down. :D

I hate the heat. I sweat like crazy in anything over 80 F. I prefer the cold. Anything above 0 F is just fine with me.

For the Euros: that's about 30 C and -20 C respectively.

The weather in Israel sucks hard. It's hot in the summer and not that hot in the winter.
We had about 4 rains since the beginning of winter, it's madness.

Albie said:
Cold is good - but it does get a little boring after a while, but too hot is really not that good. It's always easier to warm up (especially by a wood burner) than cool down. :D

Cold is good only if there is snow - or, if there is no snow, a frozen lake on which one can go skating. Cold just for the sake of cold is of no use.

Apart from that, I agree wholeheartedly.

I am going to write a new entry when I find the time for it. I have something I'd love to write about, but it would take some time.

But seriously, do you want to read a blog on bathroom cleaning? ;)

Rather read about it than clean it.  Though, mine isn't so bad.  my garage is a complete fucking disaster, but the house is doable.  I'd rather watch movies, football, play video games, read books and listen to music; cleaning needs to be done.

For some advice, Per, I do have 3 children that are pretty good at cleaning when I point them in the right direction; either have some of your own, or I can loan you mine for a few weeks.  ;)

Wasted CLV said:
Rather read about it than clean it.  Though, mine isn't so bad.  my garage is a complete fucking disaster, but the house is doable.  I'd rather watch movies, football, play video games, read books and listen to music; cleaning needs to be done.

For some advice, Per, I do have 3 children that are pretty good at cleaning when I point them in the right direction; either have some of your own, or I can loan you mine for a few weeks.  ;)

Hehe, I'd take your kids if you don't mind. :P

I just cleaned the fridge. I didn't know grapes can turn to raisins at 3°C. You learn something new every day... The content is now: Mustard, margarine, milk, a beer and a bottle of apple juice. I am sure I could cook something with that.

Sure, we'll work out some 'child work exchange program'.  They would love it-- show them around your city!

Nice fridge contents!!  I dunno what you'd make with that-- i think you'd need at least flour and an egg...

We just made waffles for breakfast.  Until I got the waffle maker, I had never found a breakfast that would get all my kids to the table to eat like that.

Back