Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, that is a drag.  Sorry for that.

In other news, the boy finally came home!!  He is cashed out on the couch with 5 pounds of ice on his arm, and vicaden.

Wasted CLV said:
Well, that is a drag.  Sorry for that.

It was quite erotic nevertheless.

In other news, the boy finally came home!!  He is cashed out on the couch with 5 pounds of ice on his arm, and vicaden.

Good news! How is he?

Perun said:
It was quite erotic nevertheless.

Sounds like!  ...I'd like to see something like that... without paying many dollars, and without her being in a glass booth...  ;)

Good news! How is he?

Good, actually!  He was kinda out of it last night, but hasn't needed any pain killers for about 12 hours, so it must be feeling better. 

Wasted CLV said:

Now all he needs is a cane and Cameron/Cuddy and he'll be all set :D

Ha!!!  Funny, cause I asked him this morn if he was gonna get hooked on that stuff like House.  'naw' he said.  I'd take cameron...or cuddy.... or 13!

Well... no meat?  :innocent:
You are persuasive, LC, maybe you could find something meat like that she would enjoy...

Wtf.

I had a beer, a rum and three strong Vodka-cola (Perun's mix) tonight, and I'm not even tipsy. Don't tell me it's practice, I haven't been drunk since my birthday.

Wow, that was a ton of '80's awesomeness!!  I think we need a "Best '80's Hair" thread.  I'd vote Jake E. Lee  :D

And the weekend starts to draw to a close.  When is it officially over?  When I go to sleep, or when I wake up to the normal work ritual?  Meh, the sun is down.

I've been desperately trying to find some 80's cheesy videos that involved Jeff "Mantas" Dunn (he of Venom fame) when he had his own band called, ahem, Mantas. Can't find any, but it really was a million miles from the rawness of Venom.

Tomorrow's Tuesday... that's worse. And all my efforts to make tomorrow more bearable failed. Fuck.

Back